Breaking News
recent

I will design or edit any country's Documents



I will Design or edit any country's Driver License, ID cards, SSN card, Utility Bills, statement, Electricity Bill, Printed Documents, Birth Certificates or the other Docs




I will design or edit any country's Documents


What are the fake documents uses of fake documents ?

Fake docs are those documents which looks like exact real id cards, driver license and other documents. But they are not authorized by government departments. These documents are totally illegal and i am nor responsible for you act of use just use them at your own risk.These fake documents like id cards, ssn, driver license, bank statement, Utility bills and other docs can be used for many purpose. But i will suggest you to sue them only for online companies verification like Adsense, Paypal, Perfect Money, Facebbok, and many other online websites and companies.

How i work ?

I am an experienced graphic designer and even more expert in Photoshop editing. I can edit or design any of your fake document and scanned images. 

I will edit these things in any image or document:
Name, Date of birth, User picture, date of issue, date of expiry, license number, id card number, ssn number, any text replacement, and can edit anything that you want to be edited from you documents.
I will do all these this perfectly without losing original quality or size of the image.
I will use same fonts, same colors and same size of anything in the image so it will look more real and professional editing. at the end i hope you will like it so much. Just give it a try :) 



Type of these fake documents and how many fake documents i have created for my clients ?



I have created, designed or edited many type of documents for my clients all over the world as you can see in the screenshot which i have attached. Most of the documents i have edited for my USA UK CANADA UAE GERMANY Etc clients every time they ask me to edit their documents like driver license and ssn cards.



If you want my services just contact me on given parameters:


Telegram : JOHN_AL

Skype: buddyjam0

.............................................

Icq: 746469951


Website: https://www.buyfakeids.net/





health line team

health line team

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will design or edit any country's Driver License, ID cards, SSN card, Utility Bills, Bank Statement, Electricity Bill, Fake Documents, Birth Certificates or any Other Docs

Powered by Blogger.